Business Credit Cards
Choose the card that is right for your business – Standard Card with no annual fee or the Preferred Points Rewards Card. Both of the Business MasterCard® Cards offer the following competitive benefits and features:
- Competitive ongoing APR. 1
- 24 hour customer assistance at 800-367-7576.
- Online account information at www.cardaccount.net.
- 25-day interest-free grace period on all purchases. No grace period on cash advances.
- Rental car collision damage waiver protection and a host of extraordinary MasterCard benefits.
Standard Business Card Exclusive Benefits
- No Annual Fee.
- Individual and summary billing options available.
Preferred Points Card Exclusive Benefits
- Low annual fee of $49 per card.
- Earn one point for each dollar spent, up to 10,000 points per month.
- Redeem rewards points for cash-back awards, gift cards, travel and a wide variety of merchandise.
- To view or redeem rewards points, visit www.mypreferredpoints.com or call 866-678-5191.
- Individual billing option only.
- Download the PDF application.
- Type the information and then print the application (you cannot save the document, so print an extra copy for yourself), or print it and then complete it using a blue or black pen. Paper applications are also available at our local branches.
- Return your completed application to one of our branches, fax it directly to 877-809-9162 or mail it to Card Service Center; PO Box 569120; Dallas, TX 75356-9120.
1Please see application for information about current Annual Percentage Rates (APRs) and other fees that may apply.
** MasterCard® Platinum or MasterCard® World Card Preference:
Indicate your preference if you have one; the card issued is subject to credit approval. Additional fees and restrictions may apply please see the downloadable application for more information.
NOTICE OF NON-AFFILIATED THIRD-PARTY FINANCIAL INSTITUTION
Credit cards obtained at or in connection with Monroe Federal or any of its branches or affiliates are maintained and operated by a third-party financial institution. While we may attempt to assist you with any issues, Monroe Federal is not liable for any actions taken by the third-party financial institution, including but not limited to any violations of state or federal consumer protection and privacy laws. Any dispute or problem regarding the terms or operation of the credit card should be addressed to the third-party financial institution.
|Supporting Documents to Submit with Your Card Application|
|Personal Tax Return||√||√||√|