We offer employment opportunities with competitive wages and a full range of benefits. If you are self-motivated, possess excellent communication skills, enjoy working with people, and are able to successfully multi-task, we may have a place for you on our team. Below are the positions we are currently seeking to fill, but we are always accepting applications.
Current Available Openings
Full-Time and Part-Time Customer Service Representatives
May involve traveling between all three of our offices.
Primary functions include:
- Assist both deposit and loan customers by receiving funds, processing and posting the transaction to the customer’s account and paying out funds as required
- Responsible for selling bank checks, cashier’s checks, and money orders
- Understand and follow the procedures to accurately open new accounts
- Ability to balance daily work and verify cash totals
- Responsible for other administrative duties while not handling customer transactions
A high school diploma, or equivalent, is required. Previous customer service and cash handling experience preferred. Computer-based knowledge including Microsoft Office is expected.
Full-Time benefits include 401(k) plan with employer match options; paid holidays and vacation; medical, life and disability insurances.
For consideration, please indicate which position you are applying and stop in one of our offices for an application or submit your resume to:Monroe Federal Savings ATTN: Personnel P.O. Box 119 Tipp City, OH 45371-0119
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Monroe Federal is an Equal Opportunity Employer, we will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.