Lobbies Are Open With Additional Safety Measures
The health of our staff and customers remain our top priority. Please remember during this time our drive thru and online banking remain the safest way to transact business.
All lobbies are now open normal business hours with additional preventative measures including:
- Increased cleaning and sanitizing of branch lobbies, including high touch points throughout the day.
- Floor markers have been placed in each lobby, so that you can keep safe distance between yourself and other customers while waiting for service.
- If you are wearing a mask, you will be required to show photo ID upon entering the lobby.
- We continue to monitor and follow the State of Ohio guidelines during this time.
While we enjoy being a community bank and meeting with our customers, we do provide many options if you prefer to limit interactions during this pandemic. We are committed to our local community and continue to service our customers in these times of uncertainty.
Easy, Account Access
You can use any of the following free banking services to manage your account and conduct transactions from the convenience of your home or anywhere:
- Online Banking: View Account Activity, transfer funds, pay bills, set account alerts, view eDocuments, send money via Popmoney® and more.
- Monroe Federal App: Quick account balances, deposit checks, transfer money, pay bills, set push notification alerts and more.
- Direct Teller: Use your phone to get detailed account information and transfer money between Monroe Federal accounts.
- ATMs: Use any of our branch ATMs or you can find access to over 32,000 free ATMs on the MoneyPass® Network
- Night Depository: Conveniently located at all three branches.
If you have not already enrolled in our Online Banking, please do so by going to our home page or by downloading the Monroe Federal App at the App Store or Google Play.
Please remember in online banking you have access to the Service Center where you can update your profile, download the Mobile App, manage your debit card and account alerts. You can update or change your User ID, Password, Email Address, Mailing Address and Phone number, so we can stay in touch during these uncertain times.
Please contact our loan department immediately if you are experiencing any hardship due to the Coronavirus, so we can provide needed assistance as soon as possible.
Security and Safety
Rest assured that you will have access to your account funds. We care about your safety and there is a risk of having too much cash in your home. Also, remember during this time, criminals will try to take advantage of your concerns and will look for ways to gain access to your account. If we contact you, remember we will not ask for confidential information. Please protect yourself against scams, do not give out any personal information, your user id, password, personal identification number (PIN) or any account information.
MoneyPass® ATMs can be found on our mobile app or by going to www.moneypass.com
View Popmoney® Payments Service Additional Terms at https://rxp3.checkfreeweb.com/imm/LDD/ViewTermsAndConditions/20190?showPopup=true
Deposit limits apply in the Mobile App. View mobile deposit disclosure and agreement at https://www.monroefederal.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Mobile-Deposit-Disclosure-and-Agreement-v2-10-2015.pdf
Message and data rates may apply for mobile banking.